Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blowing Your Bare Top Won’t Bring Back Your Hair, Just ReGrow It






125x125 darts button







Hear It From A Really Aggrieved Customer:

“I’m really blowing hot. I got my money back like they said in their money back guarantee or what was left of it after they deducted shipping charges. Yeah, I spent more on phone calls for a year to follow it up.”

“Better Business Bureau hear this. What I didn’t get back is the last clump of hair I had which was there before I even started to monkey with their hair loss product. Now I look like a half dressed chicken on top and my girlfriend laughs when I try to kiss her!"

"During one intimate moment, she just died when she saw my balls was more hairy. I ended up buying a hair remover for my balls and grower for my head. Trouble was I was so poor sighted I actually switched them many times. Now I can't use the urinals with the regular guys cause they get hilarious when they see me pull out Chewbaca."

WOUNDED PRIDE, HAIRLESS HIDE















Distortions, Deception and LIES Says Dr. Joseph Mercola


http://www.passionforhealth.org/distortions-deception-and-lies-says-dr-joseph-mercola/





























The No Grain Diet


THE NATIVE REMEDIES SIGNATURE ICON CAN’T BE WRONG. NATIVE REMEDIES IS THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NATURAL FORMULAS.







TRUST NOBODY WHEN IT COMES TO HAIR LOSS PRODUCTS. ONLY REGROW REALLY WORKS.









No comments: