Thursday, December 13, 2007

AGING AND THE BEAUTIFUL

More and more I find I got time on my hands. The children are fully grown and earning well. Somehow the breadwinner yoke around my shoulders have been lifted quite a bit.

My wife ho-hums me as an old geezer and accords me no more awe than the worn food blender sitting idle in the kitchen. Well, I really don't mind the years creeping up on me. I'm fully resigned to living out my senior years. I'm no holdout or retard.

I will delight in latching on to my second boyhood. And near the end of the line, my second childhood.

I will dedicate the last remaining years my life to a full blown advocacy. Yup, beautiful women, and more beautiful women. What would life be like without them? God put them on earth to make living more bearable. Certainly dying too; they can also make it more bearable.

No comments: