Monday, May 5, 2008

MOTHERS' DAYS TELL US MOTHERS OUGHT TO BE CHERISHED EVERY SINGLE DAY BEFORE THEY ARE MISSED


Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!







Jose Roxas Leveriza Writes About An Inordinate Love Affair
That Of A Love That Can’t Ever Be Given Back


I was a Mama’s boy. My father favored my eldest brother being his firstborn son. My mother took me, the second child under her wing and tried to level the playing field with trappings of her own. Thus on friendly terms two camps emerged with a dividing line. After the basics are equally shared by all, the extras like surplus budget or unclaimed portions get caught in the family tug of war.

What’s especially touching is that my mother stopped at nothing to make me happy. If I got the short end of a deal, she always flew to the rescue and filled the gap with her own share. It was a selflessness towards me that had a rebounding angle. I didn’t realize it till late but she derived her own happiness from my own. I wish I could turn things around now and fill her the same way she did for me. But no, she’s gone. I have no recourse but to pass the love to my own children.

The most telling love is that of a mother. The way I behave to my wife and the attitudes I bring to the marriage are all borne from the love that built up in my psyche and persona. I remember the tenderness and the uncompromising affection my mother gifted me in my growing years. They are gifts I could only try to give back but will never ever be able to reach the same level. Beyond material things I have to aspire to be the better person she honed. In the meantime if she were around me, I will shower her with nice things and gifts that can make her even just smile gladly and find cheer in my trying to love her back.








PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK FOR GIFT ITEMS THAT CAN BRING ON A CHEERFUL SMILE, A WARM HUG, AND JOYOUS TEARDROPS












Enjoy Life Again Without Arthritis, Find Relief Now With DermaTechRx

No comments: