Sunday, January 6, 2008

Plain Folks Afterlife

"So beautiful girls become the stars in the sky after they die, but where do plain looking girls go?", the raven haired nymphet hardly 18 years accosted me. I stared at her momentarily stunned then stammered,"errr, let me think, I think to the cemetery?" I grinned foolishly as I ventured my tentative answer. She frowned, turned away, and walked off without as much as a by your leave. "Hey Miss, where did you read that, and do you have a better answer?" I called after her fast dwindling back view. "It's not your problem you know." She waved her right hand above her head and crossed the street in front of the church without turning to look back.

So I had to find an answer for my own sake. I think that plain looking girls who are beautiful inside are all perceived as beautiful by the human eyes even if they are physically unattractive. If so, they become the stars in the firmament too.

Whew, I should avoid the likes of her next time. She might ask me where do plain looking girls with ugly insides go after they die. I will cross that bridge when I get there. Right now I need to rest my case.

He he .....

No comments: