Sunday, January 6, 2008

WRONG CHARGE RIGHT SUFFERING

I awoke in a dream.I was astride a warhorse and rode onto that Scene in Calvary. I was stunnned and enraged when I saw them flail the Lord to the ground and my Beloved Mary weep.

"To battle, to battle," I sounded the battle horn. I drew my mask of armor over my head, levelled my lance, spurred my steed, and charged on thundering hoofs. "I will rescue You, My Lord. There will be hell to pay for them who make my Beloved Mary weep!"

I charged straight for the defiant Centurion. I aimed to take off his head. I felt my lance strike armor while the impact unhorsed me and threw me to the ground. I grabbed my long sword and righted myself only to see the tip of my spear impaled on His Sacred Heart on the Cross. It was then that I saw Mary shedding more tears than before.

"Forgive my foolish violence, O Lord." I was shamed by the vengeance and hatred in my heart.

No comments: