Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ACTIVE RETIREMENT

The Zero Nicotine Pill is a stop smoking aid designed for those who are ready to quit smoking for good.



Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!









My eldest son will be fully engrossed with J.P.Morgan Chase. My only daughter is busy with her corporate lecturer career at Guthrie-Jensen. She plans to marry the father of her love child by 2009. My youngest son will graduate college that same year and will depart for the U.S. for the first time in his life, kind of odd for an American citizen. Mona wants to spend six months in LA with him and her sister and the rest of the six months with me in the Philippines every year for the rest of her life. Wow, what am I to do with another six months when she is away in LA. Wow, the prospects are tremendous. Who says getting old could not be fun at all? He he! Any takers?


Bliss World, LLC


TigerDirect


Golfballs.com





No comments: