Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YANK GOES HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME









Easy way to Stop smoking - Giving up Smoking with our OTC Medicines at AmericaRx.com


The Zero Nicotine Pill is a stop smoking aid designed for those who are ready to quit smoking for good.



Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!









My youngest son is a Yank. Born in Brooklyn, I towed him in a bassinet back to Manila barely 12 months old. In a year’s time he will graduate college and set foot for the first time on American soil. I have always reminded him that he comes from the greatest country in the world. Why, he asks. I didn’t spend a penny to have you, I replied. All I did was make love to your Mom. Blue Shield took it from there and picked up the tab from the prenatal, hospitalization and delivery, and up to pediatric care.



Find the best local babysitters at Sittercity.com





























Find Scholarships Today!




60 second auto loan!

No comments: