Friday, March 14, 2008

Apology



Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!







16Mar08

Dear Sir Perry:

I'm sorry my article marketer work offended you. There was no disrespect intended. That's just the way I write. My best defense is that you yourself know that to be consistently true.

But neither was there disobedience intended. I knew we had to use 'how to' and number figure headlines. I was testing the 'insta-edit' and the editorial review to get a feel of them. See ways to breeze through them. Sorry that you found my probes insincere.

I would like the thank you for all you have done for me and Mona.

Till later.

Jose



Sedona Training Associates - The Sedona Method



Free Yourself from Emotional Trauma – Gain Emotional Wellness and Intelligence




Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!




USAFlorist.com




Create your own personalized wine bottle online.




Great Pleasures Await at GreatPleasures!

No comments: