Friday, March 14, 2008

RESIGNATION

The Zero Nicotine Pill is a stop smoking aid designed for those who are ready to quit smoking for good.



Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!











14 March 2008

Mr. Marcus Tongco
General Manager
Increase Media Inc.

Re: Resignation

Dear Sir:

I would like to tender my resignation effective 15 April 2008. I would like to attend to personal matters and also to be able to write for a market that would have a use for my writing style.

The learning I derived from my employment pertaining to the internet is rich. Plus I really enjoyed my stay in the company. I am little saddened to go but I am also excited about the prospects.

Thank you for the cordiality and the respect you accorded to me during my one year stint.

Yours faithfully,


Jose Roxas Leveriza

P.S. Remember I would like to stay if you can increase my pay. He he.

PLEASE CLICK AND VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR THE LONGER STORY:
http://internetfleamarket.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-life-as-jose-roxas-leveriza.html









justmysize.com (Hanesbrands Inc.)


Jump TV, Inc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.