Thursday, March 27, 2008

PERRY BELCHER INTERNET BENEVOLENCE



Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!




Find a lawyer!




Start your business right from the start. Do It Th



As far as I know Mr.Belcher paid everybody well and in full. I learned internet marketing and writing from him. If Mr. Belcher fell into misfortune, I consider it my own undoing. You can heap scorn on him now that he is down but remember karma wields treachery like a poisonous snake. It recoils and strikes back at those who egg it on against others while harboring the same venom in their hearts.

If everybody agrees that eating fertilized duck eggs ' balut ' helps the libido and I put it in a bottle to sell it , it should work effectively fifty percent of the time. To the other fifty percent where it failed my bottled ' balut' is labeled tomfoolery. It's not my fault that natural and organic supplements work that way. I actually did a lot of good for the fifty percent who received benefit from my efforts.

Knowledge and exploitation don't mix like oil and water. Mr. Belcher never took advantage or fooled anybody by giving false information. His seminars gave valuable information about the workings of the internet. It empowered a lot of people including myself to be in a position to reap economic and financial benefits from it.












Free Your Mind






























Linksys Rt31p2 Broadband Router for Vonage Internet Phone Service






















TracNetU 100 Mobile High-Speed Internet and MSN TV Service System


























Broadband Voice Terminal




No Static IP? No Problem.




Site Build It!




US - PC-cillin 2008

No comments: