Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EARTH LEGACY SEQUEL


Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!












Sierra Club


Sierra Club


Sierra Club


Sierra Club


Sierra Club



The lands are intact. I spent my own hard earned money to send the kids to Ateneo, the equivalent of the top ivy league school. Now I look forward to dying with pride. I shall cherish the moment when I can mouth with my last dying breath the same exact words handed down from my grandfather to my father. " My son, I leave you these lands handed down from your grandfathers. They are not yours but for the schooling of your children."

PLEASE CLICK AND VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE LONGER STORY:
http://internetfleamarket.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-life-as-jose-roxas-leveriza.html




Help Save Our Earth - Plant a Tree!




300x250 Windowbox Banner







Energy-Saver Set




Energy-Saver Set



Energy-Saver Set

Contains the 3 most important baking tins for saving energy. The special coating provides a 30% reduction in baking times, which means a significant saving in energy. Non-stick coating. The set includes: 1 x 26 cm springform, 1 x 30 cm loaf tin, 1 x 22 cm bundform.







Special offer




Pre-Order Amazing Grace Today

No comments: